Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Thread: PLATOONS

Question PLATOONS

Yesterday I watched a video on BF1 platoons (squads). Today I thought I would post a link to the video so others could view it but, I could not find it.

Among the plethora of information it showed was the generals’ options. And numerous other interesting things that I didn’t know - like if you join a platoon which the majority of the members are platoon mates the squad name changes to your squad name and shows your squad emblem. I was wondering does it also assume the setup that the general has set in his options as general????? Could this be used kind of like the admins setup for the game?

Has anyone else seen this video – and does this actually affect our game play on any server? And could we use this for our squads? Like – We setup a squad for each side using their squad name and insignia – 1st Recon Battalion – 7th Guards Airborne, etc., etc., have the general set up each with the officers and others???

Just a comment – at the end of each round there is displayed the best in a number of categories – what I have noticed lately is that there are a number of players that use the same avatar/icon whatever you call it. Is there anyone out there that can come up with a unique one for us?????????????

I would do this if I could. Here are some videos that might help anyone who can.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/s...&hsimp=yhs-001
    Last edited by KenBF3; 07-22-2017 at 10:02 PM.

Found this link while at ea.com today - https://www.battlefield.com/
    There is a plethora of information here – hope you enjoy and learn as much as I did. OH as you will see this is about all of BF1 not just platoons.
    Last edited by KenBF3; 08-17-2017 at 02:35 PM.