Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    id probably play if enough players participated, also can help with anything mapping related. if any custom maps or map tweaks are necessary for tournament balance are wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by 0utlaw View Post
    id probably play if enough players participated, also can help with anything mapping related. if any custom maps or map tweaks are necessary for tournament balance are wanted.

Taller sandbag walls on centre flag for Course of the River map please :)

Good grief, will have to install it on the computer, but I would give it a go. Are there even servers running that anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Haku View Post
    Good grief, will have to install it on the computer, but I would give it a go. Are there even servers running that anymore?
    Yeah you have to use this website http://battlelog.co/ because game spy is shutdown so there is no official authentication server. Have played for a few hours this weekend the official battlelog server plays nice and they have a good rotation going. Though i still haven't played most of the maps.

Sure

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

played some today with dude, still fun. some minor things, but overall still plays like normal. use the battlelog.co like starfish said. we started to crush it again IO.

so weird though not being able to strafe and run. forgot about that.

I got mine installed now so ready to play when we want (wasnt around yesterday)

God that was a terrible game. Why do peeps like it?

That being said .... I'm in.

I've loaded it up and am ready to play. Great seeing all the old maps including a few of the custom made ones.