Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 46
  1. #11
    Wanna join us on Sundays LunaTiK?

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sineira View Post
    Wanna join us on Sundays LunaTiK?
    I consider you to be one of the people that made this place impossible to enjoy.

  3. #13
    1st Recon Battalion KenBF3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Watonga, OK
    Posts
    58
    LunaTiK I understand what you are saying. As you can see I was here for only a few campaigns. Before coming here I had joined a couple of other tournament sights and moved on because of exactly as you said. After leaving here I joined a few more. The trouble is that they are almost all like this one. I was captain in some but, because of what you stated I didn’t last very long – I wouldn’t play the game – I guess my point is it doesn’t matter where you are there are always people like that. That is why I joined the platoon – there are no organized squads – no leaders other than your squad leader – no specific orders you are expected to follow - except that of your squad leader. That’s why I have been trying to get more people to play with our platoon on Sunday. We have only one goal WIN THE ROUND. And that is why I have been trying to get more people to join in on Sunday simply so we can WIN THE ROUND.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaTiK View Post
    I consider you to be one of the people that made this place impossible to enjoy.
    I never had any real interaction with you so that's amazing :-)
    Neither have I been in any "position of power" within DSG.
    If you have any real feedback feel free to share it.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Sineira View Post
    I never had any real interaction with you so that's amazing :-)
    Neither have I been in any "position of power" within DSG.
    If you have any real feedback feel free to share it.
    I'm giving real feedback. I can recall the day I came back, you were one of the people who were consistently an asshole in the public channel, along with the likes of Indy, and some others. People could no longer even pub because of the attitudes you guys would have to people you didn't know. New players were discouraged from playing, old players were discouraged from playing. You guys turned this place into a circle jerk of dicks and I said it would ruin this place, and it did.

    I was a major recruiter for this tournament before we became DarkStar - bringing in 100s of people, bringing in gaming communities that were made of friendly personalities. Tried to do that here, but no one could stand a handful of people that controlled the gossiping and drama that became what killed this place.

    Then there were LoB cheating, with the programmer of the cheats being an active player in the
    community. People I've known for years got caught up with those cheats - sad.

    I was previously a general over three armies (at once), maybe 1000 people. I chose the underdog teams and my strats were key in helping my armies be competitive, no matter what my rank was. Coming back here, I found out it was a circle jerk, I wasn't able to put my strats into the forums because they'd get dogged and no one would use them. I had to start influencing morons with rank with my strats in a way that let them pawn them off as their own, this is when my teams started winning. This place was a **** show.

    You still got those video Sin, where you'd take my ideas and little OP tactics and pawn them off as your own? Also, you didn't go anywhere and got discouraged from playing, ended up in the UN, because I made sure to have your number. Anyone that died to Sin, was supposed to tell me exactly where Sin was and the people supporting his armor, and I'd quickly come over there and destroy all of you like a field day.

    I tell it like it is - not the way it might be.
    Last edited by LunaTiK; 10-13-2017 at 10:44 PM.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaTiK View Post
    I'm giving real feedback. I can recall the day I came back, you were one of the people who were consistently an asshole in the public channel, along with the likes of Indy, and some others. People could no longer even pub because of the attitudes you guys would have to people you didn't know. New players were discouraged from playing, old players were discouraged from playing. You guys turned this place into a circle jerk of dicks and I said it would ruin this place, and it did.

    I was a major recruiter for this tournament before we became DarkStar - bringing in 100s of people, bringing in gaming communities that were made of friendly personalities. Tried to do that here, but no one could stand a handful of people that controlled the gossiping and drama that became what killed this place.

    Then there were LoB cheating, with the programmer of the cheats being an active player in the community. People I've known for years got caught up with those cheats - sad.
    Ok I get it. You're the hero, everybody else are asholes.
    Not that I ever even remember pubing with you.
    So why come here whining if you're not interested in playing?
    And you're wrong. DsG died when nobody wanted to play BF1, it's as simple as that.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Sineira View Post
    Ok I get it. You're the hero, everybody else are asholes.
    Not that I ever even remember pubing with you.
    So why come here whining if you're not interested in playing?
    And you're wrong. DsG died when nobody wanted to play BF1, it's as simple as that.
    You have a piss poor memory. You also can't make logical arguments, intelligent people do not use arguments with words like "everybody" which is why I didn't call everyone an asshole, which is why I wasn't a dick to everyone, just a handful of assholes that were consistently gossiping behind others backs not realizing they were talking to people that had absolutely no loyalty to them, not realizing the people they were talking about had been around a lot longer and were friends with the people they were gossiping to.

    DSG died before BF1 was released - it had been dead the entire time we played BF4 due to a group of gossiping assholes and a group of cheats. The people running the armies were terrible at the game and showed favoritism, they were only able to secure their positions by forming circles of friends and making sure new recruits were discouraged from playing, keeping the armies small, the tournament small so they could manipulate this place into being what they wanted, a place where they had authority and a fake sense of importance.

    I tell it like it is - not the way it might be. Don't like it? Don't care.
    Last edited by LunaTiK; 10-13-2017 at 11:06 PM.

  8. #18
    This is the dumbest conspiracy theory type nonsense I have read in a long time, including Trump supporters ranting about Hillary. Get a life.
    If you can get over yourself we play Saturdays (sometimes) and Sundays.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Sineira View Post
    This is the dumbest conspiracy theory type nonsense I have read in a long time, including Trump supporters ranting about Hillary. Get a life.
    If you can get over yourself we play Saturdays (sometimes) and Sundays.
    No conspiracy here. This was predicted and talked about when it was going on. You just don't have a response due to being part of the reason people were discouraged from playing here. I've never been able to stand you because you were an asshole within the first few minutes of meeting you - acting stupid doesn't make you less stupid. In trying to change your behaviors, and befriend you and the others like you, I'd feed you strats and pointers, you then turned around and tried to make videos of them in a way that positioned you thought the things up, it was amusing - I never said anything.

    (It wasn't just me, in fact, if it were only me you had been an asshole to, I'd not have cared, but you drove away other people).

    You and other people I'm thinking of killed something I'd been apart of since 2005, you made it impossible to enjoy for the duration I tried to enjoy it here, and never did I not enjoy this before.
    Last edited by LunaTiK; 10-13-2017 at 11:32 PM.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaTiK View Post
    No conspiracy here. This was predicted and talked about when it was going on. You just don't have a response due to being part of the reason people were discouraged from playing here.
    Response to what? This is pathetic. Come play or shut up.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •