Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

BF1 (or BF4)pub sessions - Sundays

All we need to try and get some numbers up on Sundays for BF1 (or BF4) pub sessions. Normally start when battleday used to start @ around 5pm and play until 10pm ish (UK time).

Come along and join us.

People mentioned arma 3 happy to play or try if we can all get in same place at same time to try (as I've not tried this much)

Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What we need is for the people who are online to join the game. Every week I see 5-6-8 people online but we are lucky to have 2 or 3 join the game. What’s the deal people – are all of you waiting for someone else to join – do you think you’re not good enough ( I join every Sunday and I am only an average player) – if your online you need to play. On one Sunday when we had a full squad we were best squad four (4) rounds in a row. And had some of the highest scores on the server (section 8 I believe) We have a number of excellent players here but, they very seldom join the platoon.

Come on people we are Darkstar Gaming not Darkstar watching.
    Last edited by KenBF3; 09-18-2017 at 07:56 PM.

READ THE ABOVE
    Last edited by KenBF3; 09-18-2017 at 04:39 PM.

I can't read though

Lunchbox

There are so many things wrong with your post.

If you can't read - how can you wright

Yesterday was another fun Sunday. We started out with our usual now BF1 rounds and after 5 or 6 rounds of the same old boring BF1 rounds we joined some of the DsG players in BF4. And it was a LOT of FUN. It has been a long time since I played BF4 – now I am wondering WHY - the maps are better - although some of them were kind of familiar I didn’t really remember them. The weapons are better – the 8 dmrs, 13 carbines, 13 lmg, 44 gadgets, 7 grenades, 14 pdw, 9 shotgus, 11 battle pickups, 13 sniper rifles, 17 sidearms, 20 knifes and 16 assault rifles - you don’t get fancy skins you have attachments that actually help you KILL people. There are VERY LARGE maps (30 I think which change in size depending on the number of players) and that allow for the use of actual tactics – not just everyone running to the next flag. And the vehicles – you have the main battle tank with 26 different upgrades, infantry fighting vehicle with 24 different upgrades, anti air with 19 different upgrades, air with 14 different upgrades, stealth jet with 14 different upgrades, attack jet with 13 different upgrades, attack helicopter with 13 different upgrades, scout helicopter with 13 different upgrades, boat with 20 different upgrades, and the attack boat with 20 different upgrades. You have 14 gadgets for recon, 17 gadgets for engineer, 17 gadgets for assault and 16 gadgets for support plus upgrades for the type of offensive, indirect fire and perimeter defense you are playing.
    I guess what I am trying to say is we should play more BF4 –it seems to be a lot better game to me. Here is a link that will better show what I mean. http://battlefield.wikia.com/wiki/Battlefield_4

I have been playing BF4 (and some BF3) and they are SO MUCH BETTER THAN BF1 we should consider spending more time on either.
    Last edited by KenBF3; 10-13-2017 at 03:28 PM. Reason: UPDATE

Yes agreed. We had a good laugh with JjayZ and Slim etc. BF1 / BF4. Even BF3 or Badcomapany 2, Im haoppy to play any as a group and have fun eveery Sunday.

Sorry guys I tried again today and BF1 is just crap – you have crap vehicles, crap weapons, crap upgrades and today I had a crap army.

Now I do enjoy playing with a squad – so if there is enough to make a squad on Sunday I will join. At this point the squad is the only reason I have to play BF1.

I agree Ken, combined with the insane server lag it made it utterly un-enjoyably.

You guys can look to the game content or at any other thing, but if you want to know what happen to this community, you allowed assholes to come in and ruin it. People who only cared about being promoted and having authority over other people. That, as well as the rampant hacking within the community.

A large part of it is LoB.
    Last edited by LunaTiK; 10-12-2017 at 04:31 PM.