Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by oldmanandthesea View Post
    I'm in.

I can probably bring in a few new guys too.

I can admin too if you're really hard up for em.
    Sounds good my man, we need numbers so tell anyone who is interested please.

We are looking at Sunday's same time we used to play. Need to get more numbers involved

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by fat_gezzar View Post
    PM has already been sent to all dsg members, I know your hearts in getting this going again Sexton but 20 with no admins is not enough to start a tour.
    Not too sure about the PMs being sent to everyone. At least, I'm pretty sure that Xavier and I didn't get a PM in our email. I only heard about it from pubbing with Sexton. You might want to check with other people to see if they have gotten emails or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Haku View Post
    Not too sure about the PMs being sent to everyone. At least, I'm pretty sure that Xavier and I didn't get a PM in our email. I only heard about it from pubbing with Sexton. You might want to check with other people to see if they have gotten emails or not.
    May be in your spam folder ?

I checked all folders, no email received.

I got mail on Mon 1st May. Still not great numbers in terms of interest. Servers run out in June (TS and forums). We should maybe rent a BF1 server to a month or so and see what we can get going. If we get people in we can maybe recruit by pushing. Thoughts?

Those that are interested please post too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm in.

Servers can be rented even for a day at $2.99.
    A month is $42.99, 3 months is $99.99, 180 days is $149.99.

Fat geezer how much in the pot? Can we rent a server for one month with donations as well as keep TS and forums going until end of June? Otherwise we can always get a few more donations

you are talking about TS, why not using Discord
    I don't know if there is a limit of users but it's rly gd and free

I just stumbled across the invite from 5/1 while cleaning out my Junk box. If you end up needing Tankers, I may be interested.