Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I think there is more than enough in WWI for a full Battlefield Game. The scale of that war with all its various theaters actually warrants DLC in my opinion. Having just one that focuses on the AEF, the Middle East, Africa, The Eastern Front, The Far East. As history student it is my favorite conflict to study and am very excited to see what they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Lufbery17 View Post
    I think there is more than enough in WWI for a full Battlefield Game. The scale of that war with all its various theaters actually warrants DLC in my opinion. Having just one that focuses on the AEF, the Middle East, Africa, The Eastern Front, The Far East. As history student it is my favorite conflict to study and am very excited to see what they do.
    I did the preorder, but I am somewhat worried that we will see some of Battlefront's influence, which is not a positive thing in my mind.

Would be cool to go back to not having unlimited sprint, fixed arty spawns etc. again though.

Plus, their alternative timeline gives them room to grow the series back. They can literally make a 1944, Vietnam, and BF2.

Here's to seeing those classic maps in Frostbite's full glory.

Quote Originally Posted by TormDK View Post
    I did the preorder, but I am somewhat worried that we will see some of Battlefront's influence, which is not a positive thing in my mind.
    Hear hear, Battlefront is awful in just about every way except graphics.

Quote Originally Posted by Sineira View Post
    Hear hear, Battlefront is awful in just about every way except graphics.
    thats why you dont preorder anymore :(

Quote Originally Posted by H4RP View Post
    thats why you dont preorder anymore :(
    Luckily for me, BF1 will have been out for several months before I'll be able to play it, so I'll be holding off on buying it as well.