Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BF4 Infantry Highlights

Some highlights from infantry-play while pubbing

Battlefield Tournament History
    BF3T8: SAF|Maj.Kilo
    BF4T1: SAF|1|Cpt.Kilo
    BF4T2: 5MD|5|Pvt.Kilo -> SAF|1|Sgt.Kilo
    BF4T3: SAF|5|SFC.Kilo
    BF4T4: 3MR|5|PFC.Kilo -> 3MR|6|SSgt.Kilo
    BF4T5: 3MR|6|SSgt.Kilo
    BF4T6: 7GA|6|MSgt.Kilo
    BF4T7: 7GA|5|Pvt.Kilo
    BF4T8: 7GA|5|2Lt.Kilo

Made a final Lockers montage with the rest of my footage I had. Will probably have enough for a combined competitive one from 5v5,8v8,10v10 and 32v32 (DSG, GC, LevelBF, etc)

Battlefield Tournament History
    BF3T8: SAF|Maj.Kilo
    BF4T1: SAF|1|Cpt.Kilo
    BF4T2: 5MD|5|Pvt.Kilo -> SAF|1|Sgt.Kilo
    BF4T3: SAF|5|SFC.Kilo
    BF4T4: 3MR|5|PFC.Kilo -> 3MR|6|SSgt.Kilo
    BF4T5: 3MR|6|SSgt.Kilo
    BF4T6: 7GA|6|MSgt.Kilo
    BF4T7: 7GA|5|Pvt.Kilo
    BF4T8: 7GA|5|2Lt.Kilo

This was a couple nights ago. FallenTA likes to tbag people all the time, so it was great to kill his jet and then tbag him.

Kilo may I ask what editing software you use?

More vids Kilo! I'm a sub and enjoy your ownage of the pubbies.

I recorded a bunch of this past Sunday, will post in the other thread once I upload some of it. This is just a random clip from last night.

I too am looking for some good (free) video editing software, since most of the free ones are bs or, at best, add some huge watermark until you pay them.

Now that's some nice pub stompin right there. I like the as val but unlike most others, it seems to work best just holding the trigger instead of tapping.

As far as video editing, with win7/8 movie maker was ok. I've purchased the basic movie studio and premiere. I prefer premiere although movie studio seems easier to pickup at first. Premiere 14 was just released and it's fairly cheap. I picked up the double pack premiere/photoshop. What have you used for software so far?